Sunday, December 26, 2010

2 Stroke Oil Aircooled

HOOK THE FAIRY by Kate

Yes, Tinkerbell hooks. Flowers and more flowers of all colors. Peter Pan is not far ...
And me, I attach the hat to Mary Poppins flowers to crochet.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. What a lovely walk with Mary, who makes the sun rise (where you sing, of course).
All these flowers I bell, uh I hook, in this point of Ireland, you can guess where acclocher ... but no, nay, where hang. After all, as always, I leave you the choice.



Flowers mercerized cotton, and hell what a luxury, silk flowers, really, between Mary and Samantha, I do not know what to choose! Big
pin, small pin depending on the size of the wire, the record is different. Each
perhaps with earrings that go well. If you want the ornament.
No diamond, of course, I know very well that I would have no application for Liz (Taylor), but all can meet Richard!


Price (excluding postage): Pin
only: 15 €
Ornament with loops: 20 € Available to

Maisons-Alfort/Paris or shipment tracking number.

0 comments:

Post a Comment