Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How Do I Play Vhs-c On My Tv?

Contest: hello canvas



Thanks site Hello canvas, I had printed for my grandmother a nice picture on a canvas (40 x 60 cm).


My grandmother, who collects photos, likes to see this great canvas enthroned in his room and perfectly distinguishes shapes and colors represented.
The painting reproduced faithfully shine color and grain of the original photo.
The result is stunning, the picture quality excellent!

Farewell photos and posters that curl ... Canvas, mounted on a wooden frame of 3 cm become works of art!


Hello canvas saves you a canvas.
Just describe the picture you wish to print.
The adorable Vanessa Bonjour Toile is responsible for appointing the winner.

If you want to provide a canvas for those who are dear to you, you get 25% off with code valentine.
(Orders placed before February 4 will be delivered before the Valentine's Day.)
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment