Monday, February 7, 2011

Whats The Best Type Of Helmet For Skidooing

Melvita, one of the big winners of the Best Cosmetic!!


When you buy a beauty product, what are your criteria? Is the list of ingredients, packaging, brand reputation, price, or advice of your loved ones that influence your choice?

For my part, I have recently oriented cosmetics with for Logona hair colors and Melvita for shower gels or facials.

If in 2010, I began to read and decipher food labels (and dread palm oil), I was never interested in cosmetics before they receive this month following the superb Guide Best cosmetic Laurence Wittner and Helen Héno published by Editions Medici. I am familiar with the formulas of cosmetic ingredients known to be hazardous or questionable, pollutants, irritating, allergenic, toxic, carcinogenic ... Learn to recognize friendly products or benefactors ...
Distinguish yourself these ingredients?

In this guide, 5447 products and 308 brands were tested by professionals according to six criteria: formula, to tolerances, safety, pleasure, labeling and pricing. For each category of cosmetics represented in the book (facials, body and hair, deodorants, baby products, men's, women ...), only the top seven are cited by experts.

A brand that keeps coming up among the best and I use is MELVITA !!!!!

Among moisturizing milks, milk body moisturizer and softener Melvita won first prize.

For normal skin night cream, nectar Cream Night care réparteur Melvita is designated as the best.

Energizing Shower Gel for Men Melvita tops the rankings shower gels specific men.

good face cream-apricot tone stands out among the best colored creams!

The list of the best products of Melvita is so long that I only made a small selection. You will find the best products Melvita in the guide.

For my part, I am reassured in using my cosmetics!
Other products from other brands are also rewarded, such as facial moisturizer that is classified bio Auchan best day and night cream for normal skin!

If you have questions, consult the guide to the best cosmetic or website cosmetics Observatory, founded by Laurence Wittner and Helen Héno.

You will find the glossary of ingredients online.

I embrace you and wish you a good week.

I 'm appplication a triple layer Melvita night cream (without understanding the presence of harmful products that may cross my skin barrier).

And will you guess why the lovely Margaux sleeps with Charlotte?



0 comments:

Post a Comment