Sunday, January 16, 2011

Gaia How To Take Off Lock

Anais Jewelry and Louise

I have rarely had such a favorite for jewelry.

These jewels were offered to me from the creators of jewelry Anais and Louise . Anais and Louise Behind lies a beautiful story, that of a small family business located in the Ardeche. After making jewelry subcontracting for major brands for 14 years, the brand was launched in 2009 and Nad Joe, Papi, Graz and Cathy contribute to its success.


















find jewelry that I wear in the collection Constellation .

All jewelry is manufactured in a workshop of the Rhone-Alpes. They can be customized and the prices are very reasonable for the silver!

They are sincerely the most beautiful jewelry I have discovered through the Internet.
I keep them preciously link !

0 comments:

Post a Comment