Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Play Pokemon Soal Silver

Illy - art taste the coffee

In December, I enjoyed a coffee break uncommon among Illy.
Along with a few bloggers (including Naima , M issaparis , Anne ) of a famous Italian tasty coffee and our hosts, I learned to enjoy a coffee and to recognize a perfect espresso!

Know that first glance, an expert makes a good coffee from bad coffee.
The perfect espresso at the surface reveals a thin frame covered by small stripes, a cream thick 3 to 4 millimeters, and a color ranging from the hazelnut tones and more intense. Imperfections, such as a dark brown color, a white button or a black hole indicate a flawed due to a coffee extraction time is too long of a grind too fine, or a temperature and water pressure is too high ... An espresso cream covered with a clear and consistent suffered a bit extraction time is too short or was not sufficiently finely ground.
A good espresso is also characterized by its full taste, sweet and fragrant.
carefully prepared, it is velvety. Its aroma is distinct and delicious.

That evening, I had the feeling of a unique experience and very friendly!
I do not drink coffee at home, so I do not know if I would know all of the above apply.

Since I do not look at coffee the same way. I'm already back in Illy and I recognized the perfect espresso ...



Do you like coffee? For you, the coffee is synonymous with usability?

PS: I kiss you and tells you a nice contest to come ...

A big thank you to Roberta for the invitation!


0 comments:

Post a Comment