Friday, January 14, 2011

Tendonitis Is In What System

Who's next? Invitations + Helen My


This is my lovely colleague and friend Helen .


Gifted for the photo, it is usually who take the other picture. For once, she was delighted that the roles are reversed!




I like his style, his way of thinking, his wit ...
and boots Cotélac !


I propose to win four tickets to the famous lounge ready-to-wear Who's next (which will be held from January 22 to 25 Porte de Versailles).
I no longer this show that I have visited many times and adore!
To participate, I ask that you cite:
-the date of my last article on the show who's next
-the person you would soon meet / see (again) ...
("Who's next?")

Finally, specify whether you want to receive one or two invitations.
ps: the winners are announced in the posted messages! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment