Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How To Restore An Old Hutch

Favorite Parisian salon at who's next: ï.de.m






Pretty creative of ' ï . de.m, My ï na (pictured), creates amazing jewelry, rings or bracelets from items found, she enjoys to recycle.
You acknowledge the primary use of objects?
These objects-jewelry fascinate me.

When I met Mama in the early Who's Next, she had already had Japanese buyers.
If you are interested you can contact her by mail .
I hope his jewelry will soon be known in France!
xoxo

Workshop Maina: 197 rue de
Pelleport
33800 Bordeaux

I Was So Glad To Come accross Maina's fine jewels at Who's next!! Which I love the objects from objects she designs she recycled. I guess You Can Recognise the Object used.
I Will not Tell You All Her Secrets. "If you are INTERESTED, You Can Send Her year mail .

0 comments:

Post a Comment